KNOW BEFORE YOU GEAUX: Garth Brooks Concert
The Garth Brooks Tour and LSU Athletics are encouraging guests attending the April 30th concert in Tiger Stadium to plan in advance, arrive early, and assume delays.
With a sell-out crowd for Saturday’s historic concert and a couple of on-campus events scheduled throughout the day – inclusive of home contests for baseball, softball, and track and field – LSU Athletics officials count on heavy traffic on and round campus all day.
The fine manner to navigate campus for the duration of Saturday can be to utilize the Waze app, with the intention to provide actual-time updates for the exceptional routes to parking plenty.
Here are a few other vital notes to don’t forget earlier than attending Saturday’s display:
All the latest facts for the Garth Brooks concert can be found at LSUSports.net/GarthBrooks.
Free plenty open at 7 am across campus. Use the beneath link free of charge lot locations.
If weather situations are favorable, the Old Front Nine can also be open at 7 am for free day-of-event parking.
Golf path parking will open at 3 pm.
Limited day-of-live performance paid parking might be to be had due to baseball and softball occasions. Please word the following plenty with establishing instances:
- Lots 408 and 409 – open at five p.m. – value $30
- Lot 104 – open at four p.m. – value $40
- All plenty are cashless. Credit card most effective.
7 am – Lots Open, Staff/ADA Shuttles Running
1 pm – Will Call Opens – Main LSU Ticket Office
four pm – Day of Parking Sales for Lot 104
2 pm – five pm – TigerOne, VisitBR – PMAC South Pad
five pm – Gates Open
- NOTE: Metal detectors might be applied at gate entrances
- NOTE: Gates are scheduled to open at five p.m. but might be behind schedule (or opened early) pending in-stadium soundcheck
7 pm – Show Starts
- NOTE: Saturday’s display will include a surprise starting overall performance.
10:30 pm – Alcohol Sales End
- NOTE: This is half-hour later than initially scheduled.
Everyone, no matter age, need to have a price tag.
Download your tickets for your pockets earlier than arriving on the stadium.
If enthusiasts have issue or problems with ticket scanning, please go to the ticket office on North Stadium Drive or close to Gate 20 for help.
Customers expect all risks for tickets purchased via a source apart from Ticketmaster.
Fans cannot leave the stadium and be readmitted.
Guests need to be aware the Clear Bag Policy can be in impact for the concert and ought to plan for that reason. The handiest bags, applications, or bins accredited to be carried via enthusiasts as they approach the stadium are the following:
- Bag this is clean plastic, vinyl, or PVC, and does no longer exceed 12” x 6” x 12.”
- One-gallon clear plastic freezer bag (Ziploc bag or similar).
- Small seize bag or purse, digital camera, and binocular cases, now not exceeding four.five” x 6.5”, with or without a deal with or strap.
- A complete description and list of prohibited objects can be determined right here
- Medical Bag Check – Gates 10, 14, 20, 21 & SW Roll Gate
Fans will no longer be allowed to carry outdoor meals or drink, which include water, into the stadium.
Additional portable restrooms can be delivered internal Tiger Stadium to alleviate waiting instances, but guests have to count on delays.
For the concert, all food and beverage may be to be had for buy with a debit or credit card most effective. Tiger Stadium could be a cashless venue for the live performance.
Wristbanding stations for ground tickets can be placed at the South, Southeast, and Southwest decrease concourses. You need to have a floor wristband to get entry to the ground seating regions.
Guests are anticipated to be of their chairs for the concert and could not be allowed in aisles while the artist is on stage.
LSU is a smoke-free campus. Smoking is unlawful in and outside of Tiger Stadium.
Merchandise and clothing kiosks are placed for the duration of Tiger Stadium and outside the stadium at designated gates.
The modern-day places are:
- West Lower Concourse
- SW Lower Concourse near Section 410
- South Lower Concourse close to Section 405
- NE Lower close to Gate 10
- SE Lower close to Gate 11
- West Club
- South Club
- Upper East close to Section 632
- Upper West close to Section 617
- South stop of Stadium ground
- Outside Gate 1
- Outside Gate 6
- Outside Gate 20
- PMAC South Pad
Medical, Custodial, Fan Behavior, Maintenance
Text LSU to 69050 together with your vicinity and trouble.
We will have portable restrooms to be had for the duration of campus as well as constructing restrooms. All restroom locations may be found the use of the “find a restroom” tab on LSUsports.net/GarthBrooks
Additional portable restrooms will be available inside the stadium to help with strains, but anticipate waits to be long.
- North Stadium, South Stadium and West Stadium roads can be shutdown to fashionable traffic from 7 am until the conclusion of the event.
- Campus will be constrained to allows best beginning at 7 am.
- Post-Concert – Nicholson Dr from Skip Bertman to the doorway to Lot 104
- Post-Concert – Skip Bertman from Nicholson to the Railroad Tracks
- Post-Concert – Nicholson Southbound handiest from West Chimes to Skip Bertman
Pre-paid ADA Parking may be in lot 401. We will even have free ADA parking in the back of lot 406. A commute could be available to take ADA buyers from lot 406 to lot a hundred and one by means of the stadium. The travel will choose up submit-concert in front of Nicholson Gateway.
Due to a huge range of expected cars, we can be proceeding with contraflow post-live performance. Be cautioned that the zone in that you park shows which path you may be headed in the course of your exit. The arrows on our parking map will help with this. We have indicated instructions under in keeping with area:
- Pink Zone: Exit North onto Nicholson Dr closer to i10
- Orange Zone: Exit East towards Highland Rd generally thru Dalrymple Dr.
- Green Zone: Exit West on Skip Bertman in the direction of River Rd, can then cross Northbound or Southbound on River Rd
- Yellow Zone: Vehicles in lots 404 and 401 will exit South on Nicholson. Vehicles in plenty four hundred, 402, and 403 will go out Westbound on South Quad Dr. Vehicles in plenty 408, 409, 411, and LA House will exit Westbound on Gourrier Ave with the choice to continue down Burbank Dr or South on Nicholson Dr
- Blue Zone: Exit campus Westbound both on South Stadium Dr or South Quad Dr toward Highland Rd