Yamaha PATA racer, Toprak Razgatlioglu , made the fastest time on the World Superbike Mandalika 2021 superpole , Saturday (20/11/2021) afternoon WIB. These results make Toprak will start race 1 from the leading position.
In the qualifying session which took place at the Mandalika Circuit, Toprak who was driving the Yamaha YZR-R1 appeared dominant from the start. He also managed to record a time of 1 minute 32.877 seconds.
The Turkish racer managed to lead 0.324 seconds over his rival, Jonathan Rea, who is in second place. Meanwhile, Scott Redding who carved the fastest time in FP3 was in third place with a time of 1 minute 33.256 seconds.
Completing the top five starting positions filled with Garrett Gerloff and Andrea Locatelli. Gerloff recorded a time of 1 minute 33.545 seconds, while Locatelli was 0.711 seconds behind Toprak Razgatlioglu.
Occupying the pole position in the World Superbike Mandalika 2021 is an advantage for Toprak in the hunt for the world title. The reason, he is currently at the top of the drivers standings.
Toprak Razgatlioglu managed to gain 531 points, 30 points ahead of Jonathan Rea in second place. The plan, race 1 World Superbike Mandalika 2021 will take place today at 15.00 WIB.
2021 Mandalika World Superbike Qualification Results:
1. Toprak Razgatlioglu PATA Yamaha 1 minute 32.877 seconds
2. Jonathan Rea Kawasaki Racing Team +0.324 sec
3. Scott Redding Aruba.It Ducati +0.379 sec
4. Garrett Gerloff GRT Yamaha +0.688 sec
5. Andrea Locatelli PATA Yamaha +0.711 sec
6. Tom Sykes Motorrad BMW WorldSBK Team +0.795 sec
7. Axel Bassani Motocorsa Ducati +0.898 sec
8. Alvaro Bautista Team HRC +1.174 seconds
9. Michael Van Der Mark Motorrad BMW WorldSBK Team +1.203 sec
10. Leandro Mercado MIE Honda Racing +1.277 seconds
11. Chaz Davies GoEleven Ducati +1,550 sec
12. Christophe Ponsson Gil Yamaha +1.554 seconds
13. Isaac Vinales Orelac Racing Kawasaki +1.561 seconds
14. Michael Rinaldi Aruba.It Ducati +1.622 seconds
15. Samuele Cavalieri Barni Ducati +1,700 seconds
16. Kohta Nozane GRT Yamaha +1.783 seconds
17. Tito Rebate Kawasaki Puccetti +2.381 seconds