Entering the 2000s, Korean dramas with 90s settings are always interesting to follow. Starting from the location, shooting, to the hairstyle and clothing of the characters clearly describe the situation at that time. It also reminds us of the past.
From the KDrama that we watch https://www.emmir.org/profile/ver-downton-abbey-2-una-nueva-era-peliculas-gratis/profile, these actresses and actors seem to bring the characters they play to life. Among these Korean artists , who fits the 90s style the most, huh?
1. Being a high school student in 1997, Seo In Guk often received gifts with fake brands in Reply 1997 (2012). Like a t-shirt that says adidos
2. The actors in Reply 1994 (2013) are students in 1994 with various styles, such as Go Ara and Jung Woo with their striped sweaters
3. Go Ah Sung, Esom, and Park Hye Soo were three female employees in 1995. They studied English at Samjin Company English Class (2020)
4. Default (2018) tells the story of Kim Hye Soo as Han Shi Hyun, a monetary policy leader facing the 1997 financial crisis
5. In the drama Go Back Couple (2017), Jang Na Ra and Son Ha Jun returned to being students in 1999
6. Movie As One (2012) based on a true story in 1991. Ha Ji Won and Bae Doona became members of the combined North and South Korean tennis team
7. Lee Yeon Hee played the character Oh Ji Young who was 25 in 1997 in the drama Miss Korea (2013)
8. Yoon Shi Yoon as Yoo Hyun Jae is a famous idol in 1993 who came to the future in the drama Hit the Top (2017)
9. Lee Je Hoon and Suzy played two college students who met for the first time in the early 90s in the movie Architecture 101 (2012)
10. In 1999, Ji Chang Wook was a PD named Ma Dong Chan in Melting Me Softly (2019)
11. Park Sun Woo’s character in 1992 in the drama Nine: Nine Times Travel (2013) was played by Park Hyun Sik with natural black hair
12. Set in the year of the IMF crisis, Nam Joo Hyuk was the one who appeared wearing a t-shirt and outer shirt at Twenty Five, Twenty One (2022)
After seeing the 90s setting of this Korean drama and movie, even though it’s been 20 years, the clothing style isn’t much different from today, right? What do you think, chingu?