An upscale brand from France, DIOR, seems to be strengthening its market in the Ginseng Country, South Korea. DIOR held a fashion show to showcase its autumn fashion line titled DIOR Women’s Fall Collection 2022 on Saturday (30/4/2022) at Ewha Women’s University in Seoul, South Korea.
The South Korean celebrities who were present also looked stunning. There’s Jisoo BLACKPINK, Bae Suzy, Sehun EXO to athlete Kim Yuna. Here are the stunning portraits of these celebs at the DIOR fashion show.
1. Global ambassador for DIOR fashion and beauty, BLACKPINK Jisoo, looks like an angel in an all-black lace dress. Graceful!
2. Bae Suzy, nicknamed Lady DIOR, must also be present at the fashion show this time
3. Kim Yuna, a South Korean ice skating athlete, also looks elegant at the DIOR fashion show
4. Jisoo’s co-star in the drama Snowdrop, Jung Hae In, also attended the DIOR fashion show. Are the two of them reunited?
5. Sehun looks dashing and cute at this fashion show. This vibe global ambassador for DIOR Men looks like a real young master
6. Nam Joo Hyuk made the public excited by wearing a long coat for the fall collection
7. Red Velvet’s maknae, Yeri, shows a mature impression in a white dress. Make a fuss
8. Leejung Lee, YG Entertainment’s dancer and choreographer, looks sporty at this event
9. NO:ZE, backup dancer Kai EXO which went viral in the song Mmmh, looks bold and sporty with a bomber jacket
10. Go Min Si looks simple but elegant with monochrome style
11. Jo Yi Hyun makes the eyes immediately open with a refreshing yellow coat
12. Appearing all pink, Irene is no less stunning
13. Hip hop producer and singer Jay Park also attended
14. The beautiful Lee Ho Jung looks different with a scarf on her head
15. Han Ye Ri is elegant with an all -black office look
16. The model who is now successful in acting, Hwang In Yeop, is also stunning
17. Ahn Hyo Seop has a similar aura to Kang Tae Moo, the character he played in the drama A Business Proposal
That’s a row of South Korean celebrities at the DIOR fashion show. Wow, all charming, right?