December 1, 2021

ABSOLUCIOJONA

NEWS LATEST ENTERTAIMENT,MOVIE,SPORTS,HEALTY.

Viral Petition Urging Kim Seon Ho To Leave ‘2 Days & 1 Night’ Impacts ‘K’ Actor Controversy

Kim Seon Ho Is A Member Of The Popular Variety Show ‘2 Days & 1 Night’ On KBS. But Now Viewers Are Demanding Kim Seon Ho Be Removed From The Show Because Of The ‘K’ Actor Controversy.

The controversy over the actor “K” who was accused of forcing his ex-lover to have an abortion continues to heat up. Although it has not been confirmed, the figure of the rising actor Kim Seon Ho is suspected to be related to this controversy.

Several brands that worked with Kim Seon Ho also decided to end the relationship between the two parties. And not only that, now Kim Seon Ho’s appearance on the popular South Korean variety show , ” 2 Days & 1 Night ” also seems to be threatened.

Because the audience of the variety show went viral a petition urging the cast of ” Hometown Cha Cha Cha ” to leave “2 Days & 1 Night”. They referred to the actor K controversy that also dragged Kim Seon Ho’s name, which so far has not received confirmation or clarification.

This urge was conveyed by the audience on the message board for the variety program from KBS TV.

” I want you to handle it in the right direction for public broadcasting ,” demanded one viewer, referring to the image of the event broadcast on national television. ” Someone caused controversy like this, so I can’t watch the show with a comfortable mind, ” continued another viewer.

However, there are also show viewers who give a more neutral opinion. They argue that the current controversy is Kim Seon Ho’s private life and should only be addressed after the facts are clearly revealed.

However, KBS has not given an official statement regarding the continuation of Kim Seon Ho’s appearance on their popular variety show. It is also unknown whether KBS will edit Kim Seon Ho’s part of this week’s broadcast of “2 Days & 1 Night”.

Kim Seon Ho’s Contract With The Agency Reportedly Ended In September 2021, The Reason For The Long Silence?

Kim Seon Ho’s Contract With His Agency, SALT Entertainment Was Said To Have Ended In September, But The Contract Was Extended Due To The Booming ‘Hometown Cha-Cha-Cha’.

According to an exclusive report from Sports Donga, Kim Seon Ho’s contract with SALT Entertainment was originally set to expire in early September, more than a month ago. However, due to the popularity of ” Hometown Cha-Cha-Cha “, several clauses of his contract were extended.

Rumors have spread in the industry that his contract is coming to an end, and several agencies have been trying to contact him to try to lure him into their agency,” said a person. source.

The source continued, “However, due to the drama ‘Hometown Cha-Cha-Cha’ which received high ratings, the decision whether to renew or transfer to another agency was postponed after ‘Hometown Cha-Cha-Cha’ ended. But then, a big problem arose. ”

top actor and SALT Entertainment acquiring another talented individual. However, following the revelation of the allegations against Kim Seon Ho and the delayed response from SALT Entertainment, both the industry and the public are waiting for the next steps.

Meanwhile, through a live broadcast on Monday (18/10) at 4 pm KST, YouTuber Lee Jinho said, “The rising actor ‘K’ is indeed Kim Seon Ho.” He claimed, “During an interview in early October, I heard that Kim Seon Ho was already in trouble with matters related to his ex-girlfriend. The information that people in the industry know matched with the article ‘A.'”

The Youtuber continued, “Kim Seon Ho’s agency has a good relationship with the media. However, since the controversy broke out, all of their employees cut off their contact. If the accusations were false, they should have issued a clarification. However, there is still no statement from them.”

Since Kim Seon Ho’s name started to be mentioned everywhere, the brand that appointed him as the advertising model immediately reacted to the situation. They deleted Kim Seon Ho’s photo and private the video.

Actor ‘K”S Ex-Girlfriend Denies Writing This Comment About Kim Seon Ho

On October 17, A Uploaded A Post To The Online Community Nate Pann About Actor K Who Is Suspected To Be Kim Seon Ho. He Recently Revised The Post Header.

Kim Seon Ho is suspected of being an actor “K” who is currently reaping controversy due to the abortion and gaslighting scandal . Netizen A who claimed to be actor “K”‘s ex-girlfriend denied writing comments about Kim Seon Ho.

Previously, A claimed that he had been forced to have an abortion by his ex-lover who later called actor K. A later said that he had never written a comment saying. “K is not Kim Seon Ho.”

On October 17, A uploaded a post to the online community Nate pann entitled, “I’m here to accuse the split personality and shamelessness of a popular actor K.” He recently revised the post header to, “I never post any comments.”

A vehemently denied, “I have never written and deleted any comments. I am very curious about the intention of imitating my comments, even to the point of using photoshop. People will know even if I only write this much. As the owner of the post, I will say again, I never wrote or deleted comments like that.”