Actress Lee Yo Won returned to greet fans through her acting comeback in KDrama Green Mothers Club . He appeared with a number of other South Korean stars, such as Choo Ja Hyun, Kim Gyu Ri, Jang Hye Jin, and Joo Mi Kyung.
Engaged in the acting world since 1998, no wonder Lee Yo Won has starred in many dramas and films. His face is already familiar to Indonesian audiences because several times the KDrama he starred in was aired on Indonesian television channels and was a hit at the time. What drama titles have Lee Yo Won starred in? Here are nine of them.
1. Daemang (2002-2003) tells the story of family and politics in aristocratic circles. Lee Yo Won also competed acting with Son Ye Jin and Jang Hyuk
2. Fashion 70s (2005) Tells the story of a fashion designer who pioneered the Korean fashion industry in the 1970s
3. Surgeon Bong Dal Hee (2007) is a medical-themed K-Drama, telling the story of the struggle of Dal Hee (Lee Yo Won), a young doctor who suffers from heart disease.
4. In Bad Love (2008), Lee Yo Won played the role of Na In Jung who was caught in a love triangle with the rebel and the successful businessman
5. In Queen Seondeok (2009) Lee Yo Won played a character named Deokman, one of the twin daughters who later became Queen Seon Deok
6. 49 Days (2009) was broadcast on Indonesian TV. This KDrama tells the story of the struggle of a woman who has to collect three tears
7. In Avengers Social Club (2017), Lee Yoo Won plays Kim Jung Hye, a chaebol who is cheated on by her husband
8. Ms. Temper and Nam Jun Gi (2016) tells of Da Jung (Lee Yo Won) a young leader in a cosmetics company who has been divorced three times.
9. In KDrama Night Light (2016-2017), Lee Yo Won plays a character with a successful career and opposite acting with Jin Goo
10. In Green Mothers Club (2022), Lee Yo Won plays the character of Lee Eun Pyo, a highly educated mother with flexible parenting style
Having been in the acting world for a long time, Lee Yo Won still exists and consistently stars in various dramas and films. Of the ten dramas above, which ones have you watched?