Fans of the Running Man show are no stranger to Song Ji Hyo and Kim Jong Kook’s close relationship. Both love to show their closeness in front and behind the scenes.
Kim Jong Kook and Song Ji Hyo are often matched by fans to Running Man members. Check out the series of stories about the closeness of Kim Jong Kook and Song Ji Hyo below!
1. In the first episode of Kim Jong Kook as a presenter of Problem Child in House, Song Ji Hyo who rarely appears on other variety shows also came as a guest star to support her friend
2. Ji Hyo admits that she often vents while venting her anger on Jong Kook, because she doesn’t have anyone closest to her besides her
3. Although he rarely drinks alcohol because he has to keep his body in shape, Kim Jong Kook knows Jihyo’s drunk habits
4. So close, Kim Jong Kook said that Song Ji Hyo almost stayed at his house
5. Save members’ contacts with their names, Jong Kook saves Ji Hyo’s contacts with just Mong
6. If Ji Hyo keeps Jong Kook’s contact as oppa, while the other male members with a more formal name, namely orabeoni
7. In one of the episodes of Outrun By Running Man , Song Ji Hyo and Kim Jong Kook had an intimate scene as a couple
8. Ji Hyo was able to win the heart of Jong Kook’s mother, because she had taken care of him when he was accidentally on a plane
9. When Kim Jong Kook started to be active as a YouTuber, Song Ji Hyo became his first guest star to appear there
10. Ji Hyo is still upset because Jong Kook as a close friend doesn’t believe that pepper can make ramyeon better
Fans of Kim Jong Kook and Song Ji Hyo also support the two if they go to a more serious level. Even so, they both often denied and explained that their relationship was only limited to friends.