Best Recommended K-Pop Songs That Make Your Mood Good in the Morning
Having a good mood will really help when doing various activities throughout the day. It’s important to start the day with things that put you in a good mood , such as doing activities you enjoy.
For those of you who like to start the day by listening to songs, here are nine recommendations for K-Pop songs that can put you in a good mood in the morning. Let’s see!
1. Having beautiful music and lyrics, the song “Yet To Come (The Most Beautiful Moment)” from BTS is perfect for you to listen to to start the day
2. NCT DREAM’s “Never Goodbye” also has deep lyrics. The calm music is also suitable for you to listen to in the morning
3. “Life’s Too Short” is aespa’s newest song that invites you not to doubt what you are doing and not to be fixated on what other people say
4. The OST of the drama ‘A Love So Beautiful’, entitled “Loveable” should not be left behind in the playlist, which will make you in a good mood in the morning!
5. Not only the title is “Smiley”, you will also be made to smile when listening to this song sung by Yena with BIBI
6. Want to spend your free time relaxing? Try it while listening to the song “Weekend” sung by TAEYEON
7. The song “Darl+ing” from SEVENTEEN is suitable for those of you who prefer to hear songs with music that is not too loud in the morning
8. IU has many songs that are suitable for listening to in the morning, one of which is “Autumn Morning”
9. Not only does it put you in a good mood in the morning, NCT 127’s “Road Trip” is also suitable for you to listen to while traveling!
Not a few people really like to start the day by playing their favorite song. From the list of songs above, are there any that have been added to your playlist yet?