Ahead of Chelsea vs MU: The Blues Are Impressive Right Now, But 7 Duels Against Man United Why Have Sluggish
The two big Premier League teams will clash on week 13 of the 2021 Premier League. Chelsea will host Manchester United at Stamford Bridge, Sunday (11/28/2021) night WIB. Here’s the complete Chelsea vs MU fact data .
Both Chelsea and Manchester United are both eyeing victory in this match. However, the hosts of the Blues are more favored to be able to get the full three points in this match.
The London Blue team have been impressive in the last 10 matches. Chelsea managed to pick nine wins and a draw from that match.
In the last match, the Blues won four goals without replying to Juventus in the fifth match of Group H of the Champions League at Stamford Bridge, Wednesday (11/24/2021) early morning WIB.
Facing Manchester United, Chelsea have ambitions to continue this good trend. Victory will make the Blues more firmly at the top of the Premier League standings.
Currently, Chelsea gain 29 points, three points ahead of Manchester City in second place. On the other hand, Manchester United dropped to eighth position with a collection of 17 points.
However, it is predicted that Chelsea will not easily beat Manchester United. The reason is, the Blues have never won in the last seven meetings against the Red Devils Team, with details of four draws and three defeats.
In addition, Manchester United is also determined to end a minor trend in the Premier League. The Red Devils have lost in their last two matches, against Manchester City (0-2) and Watford (1-4).
The following is a collection of interesting facts ahead of the Chelsea vs Manchester United duel ahead of the matchday 13 Premier League duel.
Chelsea vs Manchester United Facts
1. Chelsea have not beaten Manchester United in their last seven Premier League meetings (4 draws; 3 losses).
2. The London Blue team also failed to score in their last four matches against the Red Devils in the Premier League.
3. However, Chelsea remains the only club to have won more Premier League games against Manchester United than lost (18 wins; 17 losses).
4. Chelsea have only lost one of 12 matches in the Premier League this season.
5. The Blues have also conceded just four goals in 12 Premier League games this season. If they kept a clean sheet against Manchester United, Chelsea would have allowed them to concede the least number of goals conceded in 13 Premier League matches.
6. Thomas Tuchel’s side have scored 17 goals in six Premier League home games this season.
7. Manchester United have lost five, drawn and won one of their last seven Premier League games. No team has accumulated fewer points in that period.
8. Manchester United have also conceded 17 goals in their last seven league games, more than any other team.
9. If you lose to Chelsea, MU will match their bad score of three consecutive defeats in the Premier League.
10. If he manages to score against Chelsea, Cristiano Ronaldo will gain his 800th goal at club and national level for Portugal.