do you use WhatsApp for a long time? Surely it will be a problem for you not being able to concentrate on other activities, because the Meta application consumes many hours of your day; however, there is a practical way to stop the app for a few hours, it is “control mode”.
As its name suggests, this feature tries to control the time you spend on WhatsApp on a daily basis, so that you can perform other activities and finish them successfully. You also have the option to customize this mode, according to your own needs.
That is, you can choose the hours you prefer to use WhatsApp without losing important chats. For more details, in MAG We share a detailed guide with all the steps to follow. Pay attention.
How the “control mode” of WhatsApp works
If you usually use WhatsApp for a long time, you are probably looking for a way to reduce it, according to your preferences, therefore, we will explain how you can activate the “control mode” on your cell phone.
- It should be noted that the names of each element can change, in our case we tested with a Xiaomi cell phone.
- Enter the “Settings” application from your mobile.
- Swipe the screen down and tap on “Digital wellbeing and parental controls”.
- Among the options, choose “Control Panel”.
- Now, you will see a section with different applications.
- Tap on WhatsApp to set a timer.
- Once done, select “App Timer”.
- In this part you can choose the hours per day that you want to use WhatsApp.
- Finally, click “OK” and that’s it.
In this way, you will ensure that you use the Meta application for a few hours a day and avoid distractions. Also, this mode will reset every midnight, so you can customize it daily.
Did you find this trick interesting? WhatsApp? We tell you that this messaging application is constantly changing and updating, so new shortcuts, codes, and tools are always coming out that will make your experience sending or receiving texts, stickers, or multimedia content more fun. To continue discovering the news you will only need to enter the following link with more notes from WhatsApp in Mag, and done. Do not miss it!
Follow us on our social networks:
- Twitter: @Mag_ECpe
- Facebook: Mag.
- YouTube: Mag.
- Instagram: @mag_peru