What does the number “7642” mean in WhatsApp and why do more users use it?
In recent weeks, the use of the number “7642” has become very common in the conversations of adolescents through WhatsAppDue to this, today we will clear up all kinds of doubts about its use. From now on we anticipate that this kind of code that has become common is not related to love, much less to any illegal activity or topic related to the hackers. What is it about? At MAG we will tell you everything related to this mysterious number that is used by teenagers. So take note.
LOOK: List of cell phones that will run out of WhatsApp on June 30
Millions of users use it to chat with friends, family and colleagues from their workplaces, this in order to organize some meetings through video calls without a time limit or exchange documents or send funny stickers and even make jokes like sending a blank message or simply create your own stickers, for example, as well as many other useful uses that can be given to this application.
But there are details that you may not know how they are these codes or numbers that have become very popular in conversations, especially among the youngest. But don’t worry, below we will tell you in detail what the enigmatic code that is being used in conversations is about. WhatsApp of the youngest.
It remains a mystery to many and continues to log thousands of Google searches. In the last weeks Several young people between the ages of 13, the age allowed to use the app, and 25 years have begun to share the number “7642″ within your chats WhatsApp, raising suspicions from those who do not know what it really means and may even think that it is a joke or an error. This is very similar to the number “14324″, which means “I love you so much”, the “88″ which is “Goodbye” or the “14313″ which means “I love you a lot” (I love you too much). Do you want to completely get out of doubt? What is behind the number used in conversations?
It is for this reason that today we will tell you the truth so that you are not alarmed or surprised, in case you are a parent or guardian of a teenager. This trend of sending codes or numbers was born on the TikTok platform and was replicated on other social networks such as Facebook, instagram, Messenger, and even the same and traditional text messages or other platforms that, in general, have a large number of users. Best of all, it has nothing to do with any illegal activity or a smoothness. Do not miss the hidden meaning of this figure.
LOOK: So you can activate the “24 hour mode” in WhatsApp
What does the number “7642” mean in WhatsApp
We know that many users are completely unaware of this number or code on the WhatsApp platform, which is why Today we will show you all the meanings that “7642” has. Remember that his explanation may vary depending on the context or how your chat turns in which you use it or how your chat is handled. So take note of these details:
- If you are a teenager or young person between the ages of 18 and 25, it is very likely that they have sent you that number or one of your contacts challenged you to meet him.
- So that you do not have any doubts, we have prepared this interesting tutorial.
- To begin with, the number “7642″ has nothing to do with issues related to love, much less with any kind of illegal activity.
- For example, some teenagers have drawn up a list of codes that sometimes those of us over 30 don’t understand.
- This is how “1437″ was born, where 1 meant “I”, 4 simply “Love”, “3″ is You”, and 7 is “Forever”.
- In order to know exactly what the number “7642” is, we must resort to Logopedic Space.
- In their article they detail that the number “7642″ means “send it to him without saying anything”. What is it referring to? Well, we’re going to tell you. Keep reading.
- For example, if you want to share a message to someone, this will be a way of saying that if you reply, it is best not to reply at that moment.
- One of the most common phrases is: “Last night her boyfriend wrote me 7642” or also when you want to say “The teacher told me that he left homework, 7642”
- You can also use it in “Sister, my dad told me this about Diana 7642” or better in “Her boyfriend has told me something about Pamela 7642”, there is also “The teacher told me there is practice tomorrow 7642” and even “Don’t you know who kissed that person 7642”
- In this way, the other person will remain in doubt, although it is a good time to explain that it is not a bad thing and so he or she also replicates it in their conversations.
- Remember that the message that you are going to share, whether it is a screenshot or gossip that someone has told you, must be verified or you will simply be lying.
- Other similar numbers are “11:11”, “1122” or “666”, which also have a specific meaning. For example, some adults tend to send the number “1122” at 11:22 am, that is, at the same time, in order to give you more energy.
- Or in the case of “1437″ where the 1 meant “I”, the 4 simply meant “Love”, the “3″ is You”, and the 7 is “Forever”. Or in the case of the number “88”, because it is a quick response used in China and which means “Bye”.
- Even the “1543″ which means “I still love you”, where “1″ is “I”, the “5″ is “Still”, the “4″ is “love” and the “3″ is “you”. But in the case of “182″ it is the opposite: if they send you that message it means “I hate you” for something you did.
- However, there are also other numbers whose number of digits does not mean anything, quite the opposite. The “5555″ for example means “I miss your voice, especially you”. You can use this in phrases like “When do I see you? 5555″ or “I would like to have you around 5555″.
- Other acronyms that are popularly scattered on social networks are “2DAY”, “4EAE”, “ADN”, “AFAIK”, the first means “Today” or “Today”, while the second “Forever and ever”, the third “Any day now”, in the case of the fourth it would be “As far as I know, as far as I know”. You also have words like “WTF”, “BTW”, the first one is “What the f***”, while the second one is “By the way”.
- For example, in the last case it is “By the way”, “Xoxo” would mean “Kisses and hugs” or “GPI” which is “Thank you for inviting”, this last expression is being used in Mexico. There are other similar words as well such as “Hth” (“hope this helps”), “idk” (“I don’t know”).
If you don’t know all the secret numbers or codes, you can follow this link to know them all and use them with your friends on WhatsApp. Remember to use them with caution since many do not know the codes of the youngest, especially adults who try to know what their children write.
On the other hand, if you do not know all the secret codes that your children, brothers, among others, use on WhatsApp, here we give them to you so that you can use them with your partner, your friends or your contacts or even join the fashion and trend of TikTok of the youngest:
- 1437: It means “I love you forever” where the 1 meant “I”, the 4 simply “Love”, the “3″ is You”, and the 7 is “Forever”. Each number represents a word in WhatsApp and you can send it from your ‘crush’ to your partner.
- 737: translates to when you want to say “Good night” to someone. This number is usually dedicated to the love of your life.
- 88: It is a quick response used in China and it means “bye”. It also means “zai jian” or goodbye.
- 143: It means “I love you” or in English “I love you” where “1” means “I”, while “4” is “Love” and “3” is “You”.
- 7642: In the case of “7642″ it means “send it to him without saying anything”.
- 1122: It is about the time 11:22 am and can be sent to anyone to give them greater energy.
- 666: This number is used to provide calm and peace in case someone is in a stressful situation.
- 687: It is frequently used by couples who have quarreled for some reason and it means “I’m sorry.”
- 14643: It translates as “I will always love you” where “I” is one letter (1), “will” has four (4), “always” has six (6), “love” has four (4) and “you ” has three (3).
- 7375: In the case of this number, its meaning is “thank you for making me happy”.
- 1543: Sometimes this number means “I sill love you” or “I still love you”.
- 033: represents the letter “M” of the alphabet.
- 520: Typing this number is like typing “I love you”
- o99: In the case of this code it is nothing less than the letter “B”.
- 4444: He wants to express “You made me change.” You can use it, for example, in phrases like “My life has given a change 4444″ or “You have filled my life 4444″.
- 5555: In WhatsApp it means “I miss your voice, especially you”. This is dedicated to your partner or your best friend, for example.
Although it is not known how many codes exist in each country, it is best to go to TikTok to find out.
Did you find this trick interesting? WhatsApp? We tell you that this messaging application is constantly changing and updating, so new shortcuts, codes, and tools are always coming out that will make your experience sending or receiving texts, stickers, or multimedia content more fun. To continue discovering the news you will only need to enter the following link with more notes from WhatsApp in Mag, and done. Do not miss it!