- How to know if your partner ignores you on purpose on WhatsApp
- List of cell phones that will not be able to use LuzIA in WhatsApp
WhatsApp It is undoubtedly one of the most used instant messaging applications today, since it allows you to keep in touch with other people in a simple and practical way, in addition, it is possible to perform quick actions for greater comfort when using the Meta app .
One of the configurations that you can achieve is to ‘silence’ a WhatsApp user without having to block them, this is because many times we must continue in communication with that person, either because they are in your study center or work and it is not It is possible to remove them from your contact list.
Faced with this situation, you have the option of avoiding receiving notifications every time you are using your smartphone; that is, their alerts will no longer interrupt you when you are performing an important action. To achieve this, in MAG We share the step by step.
How to silence a user on WhatsApp
If there is a contact that you can’t stand anymore, but you don’t want to block it, you can ‘mute’ it indefinitely in your WhatsApp account. Here we show you what to do.
- To do this, you just have to wait for him to send you a message on WhatsApp.
- Now, head over to the notifications screen to view the message.
- After this, you will notice that a series of options appears at the bottom.
- “Reply”, “Mark as read” and “Mute” will be the alternatives.
- So that your alerts do not reach you, tap on “Mute”.
- Then swipe the message to get rid of this window or reply.
Keep in mind that you will only have turned off notifications for this particular contact, so you will continue to receive alerts from other users.
Did you find this trick interesting? WhatsApp? We tell you that this messaging application is constantly changing and updating, so new shortcuts, codes, and tools are always coming out that will make your experience sending or receiving texts, stickers, or multimedia content more fun. To continue discovering the news you will only need to enter the following link with more notes from WhatsApp in Mag, and done. Do not miss it!
Follow us on our social networks:
- Twitter: @Mag_ECpe
- Facebook: Mag.
- YouTube: Mag.
- Instagram: @mag_peru