How to translate WhatsApp messages with LuzIA
WhatsApp is one of the most used applications currently and now it has become much more popular with the incorporation of artificial intelligence called LuzIA, which is not only capable of answering questions of any kind, but also performs digital illustrations and even translates texts in several languages. .
Without a doubt, the latter is a quite feasible option that can get you out of trouble, since you can ask it to translate a phrase, text or conversation for you and it will do so in a matter of seconds, also, since WhatsApp is a free app, it will not consume your data when performing this action.
In this sense, this tool would replace other translation applications such as Google Translator and more, best of all, you can get it from your WhatsApp chat, which is much more comfortable. From MAGwe explain step by step.
How to translate WhatsApp texts with LuzIA
We explain a simple way to translate quick texts on WhatsApp through LuzIA. Here the step by step.
- What you must do first is access the LuzIA website or in the following link.
- Once inside the page, tap on “Try it now”.
- Immediately, a chat will open in your WhatsApp account.
- After this, copy the text you want to translate.
- Then, paste it into LuzIA’s WhatsApp chat.
- Beforehand, ask him to translate the paragraph into the desired language.
- Wait a few seconds and that’s it, the complete translation will appear.
Keep in mind that, for the moment, LuzIA is fluent in languages such as Spanish, English, French and other more well-known ones; however, it is a matter of time before more languages are incorporated.
Use the chat lock in your WhatsApp conversations
- It is a tool that is used to block a certain group or personal conversation, so you will access it with a fingerprint, security pattern, password or Face ID recognition.
- At the moment it is a tool that is available in the WhatsApp beta.
- Download whatsapp beta. To do so, go to the Android Google Play Store and search for WhatsApp.
- Enter the first result and click on the option “Become a beta tester”. If you can’t find it then click on the following link.
- Press the “Become a verifier” button> Accept the conditions and thus obtain WhatsApp Beta.
- Open the beta of the application.
- Access the chat you want to lock with a password > tap on its name and scroll down > tap on the “Chat lock” option > toggle on the “Lock this chat with fingerprint” switch.
- Done, the “Blocked Chats” folder will be enabled in the main interface of the application. Try to enter and previously they will ask for your fingerprint or security pattern.
Did you find this trick interesting? WhatsApp? We tell you that this messaging application is constantly changing and updating, so new shortcuts, codes, and tools are always coming out that will make your experience sending or receiving texts, stickers, or multimedia content more fun. To continue discovering the news you will only need to enter the following link with more notes from WhatsApp in Mag, and done. Do not miss it!
Follow us on our social networks:
- Twitter: @Mag_ECpe
- Facebook: Mag.
- YouTube: Mag.
- Instagram: @mag_peru