How to cure a wound on the finger with onion
- Thanks to its sulfur compounds and the enzyme lipase, onion can heal shallow wounds.
- The reason why you should place oregano on your feet
Onion is one of the most used foods in the kitchen, whether it is to make salads, dressings or other preparations. However, thanks to its compounds they can become an antiseptic in wounds. Learn more about this home trick.
No one is free from an accident in the kitchen, especially when cutting with a dull knife. The first thing that is usually done is to wash the wound and go to the first-aid kit, but what very few know is that onion can help you alleviate these small wounds in a short time.
In addition to being widely used in the kitchen, onion has disinfectant and anti-inflammatory properties, thanks to its sulfur compounds and the lipase enzyme. Precisely, this enzyme can be found in the layers of the onion and can act in the best way in shallow wounds.
The trick to cure a wound with onion
Due to its effectiveness, this homemade trick has been put into practice by various content creators, including the Mexican Tere Moreno (@tere__moreno on TikTok).
- Remove the skin of an onion and cut off the stem ends.
- After removing a thick layer of the onion, cut it in half
- Remove the thick layer of one of the onion pieces
- Carefully remove the thin layer that is stuck on the piece
- Wash the wound on your finger and, after drying yourself, place the thin fabric of the onion on your finger as if it were a band-aid
The content provided is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical consultation. If you are not sure about your medical condition or that of a family member, consult a doctor. In the same way if you have an allergic reaction.
Did you find this home hack interesting and did you learn a little more about cleaning and caring for your home without investing a lot of money? Like this ‘hack’, There is another type of utility that will be to your liking. We invite you to get to know them and put them into practice. For it, you just have to enter the following link for more home hacks on Mag, and away you go. You dare?