- This is how a teacher earns in the United States
- What to do if my Social Security number was stolen?
If you are interested in work for the Walt Disney World Group. Here we tell you how much they pay in restaurants, according to a recent call for food service.
Walt Disney World Resort, the entertainment complex in Orlando, Florida, has opened several job vacancies for its Food and Beverage staff at the Morocco Pavilion at the World Showcase located in Epcot park, according to the ViveUSA page.
HOW MUCH ARE YOU PAID TO WORK AT WALT DISNEY WORD RESTAURANTS?
In the call Walt Disney World Resort offers, initially, a salary of 15 dollars per hour. The company ensures that it can increase the salary according to the seniority that the worker builds.
WHAT ARE THE REQUIREMENTS TO WORK IN A WALT DISNEY WORD RESTAURANT?
Disney World asks applicants to be available to work any shift, including nights, weekends and holidays, as its facilities operate 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Here are some requirements:
- Be at least 18 years old.
- Possess verbal and written communication skills.
- Demonstrate abilities to operate mobile devices and computer systems.
- Availability to cover shifts at different times.
- Being able to lift, push, and pull objects, as well as walk, climb, kneel, and stand for long periods of time.
NOTE: Be bilingual and have experience as a cashier or clerk in a restaurant, although the chances of having the job.
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF WORKING AT A WALT DISNEY WORD RESTAURANT?
You can get discounts on Disney products and tickets to amusement parks.
WHAT SHOULD YOU DO AT THE DISNEY WORLD RESORT RESTAURANT?
The Disney World call specifies that these are the different activities that food and beverage workers could perform at Epcot:
- Interact, greet and answer questions from visitors.
- Escort diners to their assigned tables and hand out menus.
- Control the flow of business by practicing seat rotation with dining system software.
- Process customer orders with a point of sale system.
- Count money and make credit card transactions.
- Clean table.
- Serve food.
- Prepare food.
WHERE DO I APPLY FOR A JOB AT THE WALT DISNEY RESORT RESTAURANT?
To apply for this and other employees, you must go to the Disney website and follow the company process.