Are you one of the users who enjoys playing pranks on their friends or family? Then this trick will be of interest to you. Millions of people buy a screen protector for their mobile devices with operating system Androidthus preventing it from breaking in case of falls or sudden blows, however, it is possible that your smartphone simulate the appearance of a phone with a broken screenDo you want to know how to do it? It is something that Mag will explain below.
Before starting, it is important to note that to perform this trick you first have to download the application called “Broken screen (prank) joke”, you get it through the Android Google Play Store or by clicking on the following link.
According to the information detailed in the description of the aforementioned program, it is an app that is used to make pranks on your friends, “It will not harm your cell phone”, they highlighted.
The steps to enable broken screen mode on your Android smartphone
- First, open the app on your mobile Android.
- Now, press the button that says “Start”.
- Three options will be displayed, touch the first “Crack (touch)”.
- Choose a broken screen effect.
- A pop-up window will be displayed indicating that you must grant it the necessary permissions for it to operate without problems, click on “Settings”.
- Find and activate the “Broken screen (prank) joke”. Use the magnifying glass tool to quickly locate it.
- Go back to the app and choose the broken screen effect again.
- Finally, tap on any part of it and the mode will be enabled automatically.
The guide to update to the Android 14 beta
- First, through your mobile google pixelenter the Android Beta program website by clicking on the following link.
- Click on the button that says “Login” and sign up with your Google account (Gmail), which you have registered on your current cell phone.
- Scroll down until you reach the “program eligible devices” section.
- Here click on the blue button called “Participate”.
- Finally, in a maximum period of 24 hours you will receive the new update of Android 14.
- To update, go to “Settings” > “About phone” or “System” > “Software update” or “advanced” > “Download and install”.
Follow us on our social networks:
- Twitter: @Mag_ECpe
- Facebook: Mag.
- YouTube: Mag.
- Instagram: @mag_peru