- What to do if the stickers do not load in WhatsApp
- What does the number “994” mean on WhatsApp and why young people use it
WhatsApp It has become one of the most popular applications today, which is why more and more people use this instant messaging tool to be able to communicate with others effectively, and others even use it to offer a product or service.
In this sense, it is possible that you have interacted with different people that you do not know to ask about something in particular. Although this situation is quite common, it is likely that you are putting your personal information at risk without realizing it.
In this way, not only can they know your data, but they can use it to harm you. Therefore, in MAG We recommend five things you should stop doing on WhatsApp to improve your security and privacy. Take note.
5 things you should stop doing on WhatsApp to improve your privacy
Surely you do not take into account some actions that you are exposing your identity to third parties, therefore, we explain what you should avoid doing.
- Share your photo to everyone: make sure you don’t show who you are to strangers to avoid unnecessary exposure. To do this, go to the WhatsApp settings and in the privacy section indicate that only your contacts see your image.
- Show your statuses to third parties: If you are one of the people who loves to share their best experiences with your friends or family, you should anticipate that only they are the ones who see your stories. To achieve this, go to the “States” section and tap on the three points, then select “State privacy” and choose “My contacts”. You can also customize who can view that content.
- Show your current information: One of the things that you should avoid is showing your private data to third parties, so you can tap on your profile photo and in the “Privacy” section, select go to “Info.”, here you will have to choose your contacts.
- Expose your name: In the same WhatsApp settings you can also hide your name from people you don’t have added in the app, you even have the option to choose select contacts.
- Let them add you to groups without your permission: In case you did not know this information, you can go to the “Privacy” section in WhatsApp to prevent other people from adding you to groups, in this way, they will only be able to include contacts with whom you have the most confidence.
Did you find this trick interesting? WhatsApp? We tell you that this messaging application is constantly changing and updating, so new shortcuts, codes, and tools are always coming out that will make your experience sending or receiving texts, stickers, or multimedia content more fun. To continue discovering the news you will only need to enter the following link with more notes from WhatsApp in Mag, and done. Do not miss it!
Follow us on our social networks:
- Twitter: @Mag_ECpe
- Facebook: Mag.
- YouTube: Mag.
- Instagram: @mag_peru