Inter Milan triumphed in the Derby d’Italia. La Beneamata beat Juventus 1-0 in a Serie A match at the Allianz Stadium, Monday morning WIB, April 4, 2022. Hakan Calhanoglu became Inter’s hero. His only goal in 45+5 minutes via the penalty spot ensured the visitors’ victory.
Here are five terrible facts after Inter beat Juventus reported by Opta and other sources:
1. This is Inter’s second consecutive win over Juventus. Previously, Inter beat their rivals 2-1 in the Italian Supercoppa event, January 13, 2022.
2. Juve have not been able to beat Inter in the last three meetings. Their last win came on 15 May 2021 when they beat Inter 2-1 in Serie A at the Allianz Stadium.
3. Inter are unbeaten in two Serie A meetings against Juve in a season for the first time since 2008/09, they won at Juventus for the first time since November 2012.
4. There have been five penalties scored in the last three Serie A matches between Juve vs Inter. One more penalty than the previous 29 meetings between the two teams in Serie A.
5. Inter are the first team to win two away wins in Serie A against Juventus at the Allianz Stadium (since 2011/12).
Juventus Vs Inter: Allegri Angry as Nerazzurri Relive Penalty!
Turin – Massimiliano Allegri was caught raging on the sidelines in the Juventus vs Inter duel . He was furious after the Nerazzurri were given the chance to repeat a penalty kick.
The 31st Giornata of the Italian League 2021/2022 presents a duel between the two giants of Serie A, Juventus and Inter Milan . The match took place at the Allianz Stadium, Monday (4/4/2022) early in the morning WIB.
The incident occurred just before halftime. Alvaro Morata drops Denzel Dumfries in the forbidden box.
The referee appoints the white point based on the consideration of the Video Assistant Referee (VAR) . The decision was protested by Juventus fans on the pitch and on the bench.
Massimiliano Allegri also protested to the fourth official on the touchline. Juventus coach questioned the referee’s decision to award Inter Milan a penalty.
Hakan Calhanoglu, who advanced as Inter’s executor, failed to score from the penalty spot. Wojciech Szczesny’s shot was parried by Wojciech Szczesny.
VAR asked for Inter’s penalty to be repeated after a Juventus player was caught in the box before Calhanoglu kicked the ball. Calhanoglu managed to net the ball on his second penalty opportunity.
Massimiliano Allegri reacts violently to Inter’s repeated penalty. He was caught on camera throwing a tantrum and throwing his jacket on the ground.
Juventus failed to equalize in the second half. Game over for Inter 1-0 victory.
After the match, Allegri was reluctant to comment on his emotional action over Inter’s penalty. He prefers to appreciate the performance of Juventus.
“Let’s avoid unnecessary talk. I would be happy to talk about the team’s performance. We created a lot of chances, shot a lot of balls on goal,” Allegri told DAZN .
“It’s a shameful defeat because Juventus performed well. We have room for improvement, we have improved a lot,” he continued.
“Today we moved the ball forward and played a good game. We just failed to score, but I am happy with the game this time,” said Massimiliano Allegri .