Not everyone gets a partner with the same frequency. Likewise with tough girl characters who are attracted to spoiled boys in Korean drama. The contrasting differences that this couple have have actually become a joy in itself and make the audience excited to witness their Romance.
Most recently, there is a couple in the drama Shooting Stars who will greet the audience on April 22! In addition, the following Korean dramas have also featured love stories with strong chemistry from tough girl pairs and spoiled boys.
1. Shooting Stars tells the love story of a PR head, Oh Han Byul (Lee Sung Kyung) and a spoiled actor under his agency, Gong Tae Sung (Kim Young Dae)
2. Ghost Doctor (2022) also features the love story of a tough doctor, Oh Soo Jeong (Son Na Eun) and a timid and spoiled doctor, Go Seung Tak (Kim Bum)
3. One the Woman (2021) tells the story of Kang Mi Na (Lee Honey), a woman full of ambition who has a spoiled husband named Han Sung Woon (Song Won Seok)
4. In At A Distance, Spring is Green (2021), passionate student Kim So Bin (Kang Min Ah) is dating Yeo Joon (Park Ji Hoon), the spoiled child of a conglomerate family.
5. Enthusiastic and independent, Ban Ha Ni (Choi Kang Hee) is captivated by the charms of Han Yoo Hyun (Kim Young Kwang), the son of a chaebol family in Hello, Me! (2021)
6. Famous as a strict teacher, Joo Seo Yeon (Oh Yeon Seo) is involved in a love hate relationship with spoiled CEO, Lee Kang Woo (Ahn Jae Hyun) in Love with Flaws (2019)
7. Go Se Yeon (Park Bo Young), a fearless prosecutor becomes the first and last love of her spoiled best friend Cha Min (Ahn Hyo Seop) in Abyss (2019)
8. Hong Shim (Nam Ji Hyun) marries Lee Yool (Do Kyung Soo), a boy who depends on her after forgetting his identity as the crown prince in 100 Days My Prince (2018)
9. The character of Byun Hyuk (Choi Siwon), a spoiled and troublesome conglomerate child changes after meeting Baek Joon (Kang Sora) in Revolutionary Love (2017)
10. The Weightlifting Fairy Kim Bok Joo (2016) which tells the story of Jung Joon Hyung (Nam Joo Hyuk) who has a weightlifting lover, Kim Bok Joo (Lee Sung Kyung)
11. Different from Gap Soon (Kim So Eun) who is eager to find work, Gap Dol (Song Jae Rim) actually likes to be lazy and pampered in the drama Our Gap Soon (2016)
12. The King 2 Hearts (2012) tells the story of Kim Hang Ah (Kim Ji Won), a North Korean special forces soldier who marries the spoiled Crown Prince, Lee Jae Ha (Lee Seung Gi)
That ‘s a Korean drama that tells the relationship of a tough girl and a spoiled boy. Having opposite traits makes the couple’s life colored with romance punctuated by conflict that makes them angry!
The difference in the character of the couple actually makes the drama they star in even more exciting and not boring to watch more than once!